1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Divisions _anyone work for them?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by cincy snowdog, Feb 5, 2006.

1. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

curious how your doing with them?

2. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

have all my work thru them. 3rd yr sub'ing for them i'm actually supposed to be paid net 45 days usually around 30 though and actually pd ahead of schedule for season so far. are you asking because you do sub for them or thinking about subing for them.

3. cincy snowdog

cincy snowdog Senior Member

we sub one lot from them,so far so good,has been nice.paid fast.nice trigger too,just checking with others because of all other management co.s problems,but they have been great so far.

4. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

yeah i had concerns to about getting hooked up with a large company and was worried about late pay, ect . but no complaints at all really great company to sub for. this was also the first yr i started sub'ing some landscape accounts for them and worked out great recieved checks every mth like clockwork. and i to love the trigger all mine are zero tolerance so if lots white at all i'm throwing. who there do you do most of your dealings with?