1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dissociative take a look NYS police Camaro

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by fireboy6413, Jan 7, 2010.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

here are some pics of the camaro I did a while back, I change it over 3 times for them, first it had the old federal signal rotators then I changed it to a edge strobe bar then to this, added 2 tir3's in the grill 8 strobes 4 in front 4 in back, added the traffic advisor in back window with 2 tir3's on top of advisor and added radar in front window and back window, and added the liberty on the roof Im still looking for the rest from before and after, I also have pics somewhere of the new charger I did

The 4th one in top row is the video
    http://s872.photobucket.com/home/fireboy6413/index

2. SafetyLighting

SafetyLighting Senior Member

Good deal. Do they always use colored lenses on their bars?

3. fireboy6413

Yeh they do, the politics the the state police is ridiculous, when they change over to led, every bar ordered had the exact same lay out, lenses were in the same order by color, I added lights to the new charger they got, I added to tir3s to the rear, and was about to add leds to the fog lights, they had a s''""t fit

4. fireboy6413

even the talons in the windows front and rear need to be same color and in the same area, 1 above pass 1 in middle of windshield, 2 up in headliner in the rear

5. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

Maybe i missed, but why is the title "Dissociative take a look NYS police Camaro "???

6. SafetyLighting

I think he wanted to make sure George saw it.

7. fireboy6413

Yeh I wanted george to see it,

8. Evanbrendel

Evanbrendel Senior Member

i was hoping to see a new camaro.

9. fireboy6413

yeh I wish, as far as I last heard they are not making a police package for them

10. Evanbrendel

Evanbrendel Senior Member

yea i dont know anything about police cars but the chargers look good do they have any challenger police cars?

11. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Troop G, K or F? Drop the lightbar and go slick. The dual talon setup is sick on the NYSP cars.

12. SafetyLighting

Not an actual production special service package, but there is a dealership in texas, I think, that has sold two of them upfitted for traffic enforcement. I'll try to find the article.

13. SafetyLighting

14. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

15. SafetyLighting

LOLOL. That beach episode was absolutely awesome!

16. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Ok, I think I read this wrong I thought it was your assigned ride. Do you work for NYSP? They do all their installs in house on Western Av here in Albany.

17. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

hi guys....

i'm having a little trouble here during the windows 7 on the laptop and stuff.....getting my biz all set up and web pages built ect ect. upgrade and moving everything onto the new external HD and shutting down the home PC so i can pack it up with the rest of the house. House goes up for sale March 1st....

bear with me guys...it may be a few weeks before i am active again until i get all the important stuff done.

Fireboy.....i got the PM.....i haven;t been able to get back into my e-mail since before the storm...I'm sorry but i did tell you i have to handle this after the storm which work just ended here for ME Friday night....so mostly all day yesterday i slept. ..No big deal though if you got to let em go elsewhere. Like i said they were a toy i didn't really need.

BTW...anyone who may know a source for boxes near me PLEASE e-mail me....

i'll hit you guys up as i can......gonna be pretty dicey here for me until i get this all figured out...

18. SafetyLighting

What happened George? You ok?

19. Dissociative

eh....just trying to hang in there

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  20. Dissociative

i may move kinda far from chicago....Michigan or Minnesota or somewhere west....i want my kids to grow up somewhere really cool not suburbia. hard call to make though...

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010