1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dissappearing threads, whats up with that???

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Robhollar, Nov 3, 2004.

1. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Since yesterday Ive knowticed there are threads that have gone mia, so whats up with that?????

2. lurk

lurk Junior Member

You haven't learned by now that is normal around here ? They just remove whatever they don't like.Get used to it.

3. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

There were some heated discussions yesterday that people were tired of reading about. There were also some users who were banned. Sean and the moderators finally stepped up and cleaned house....somewhat.

4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Junior Member

hhhhmmmm, that's "wild"..... get it?

5. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Thanks for getting some order on here. It was well needed. There's a few more out there too. :waving:

6. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

I was being serious, now why did my post move? Was I wrong for asking bout this in the first place??

Last edited: Nov 3, 2004
  7. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Junior Member

No, it was not wrong, however it was in the wrong forum. It doesn't really relate to a snowplowing discussion. It was more of a support question. In the next weeks, I will be familiarizing myself more with this forum, and you will find that more threads will be relocated. This will be done to keep things more organized.

Threads will be removed infrequently when they violate the guidelines. You will find this to be true on any forum. Some members like "wild lurk" want to make it like this is only done at this forum. Not so. And infact, it is necessary to remove the "trash", or else the place will start to "stink".
    This forum is going to start to "jump" with the cold weather fast approaching, so expect a lot of activity. With more activity comes a few trolls. It will be handled accordingly.

8. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

THANK YOU ADMINISTRATORS

Problems :realmad: Administrators :gunsfiring: :realmad: Everyone else :D

9. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

Don't forget to check on the snowbear bashing in the personal use forum. It gets a little old to say the least..

10. crashz

crashz Senior Member

The regulars here appreciate this. Some of the childish banter and the arguements have gotten out of hand. Thanks!

11. Sean Adams

Sean Adams Member

It's true, some things were moved to the appropriate forum....this is necessary as Jodi said to keep things in order. Jodi knows her stuff and she is well-known to be fair and impartial regardless of the situation. There is also a good chance a new moderator familiar with this site will be coming aboard soon to help out.

But try this first...if you made a post or started a thread and you cannot seem to find it...do a search. It may have been moved. At that point if you cannot find it, email the administration asking where it is or went. There is a chance that your post or thread was harmless but turned into a mess (people trolling, arguments, etc...). Either way, email us and we will give it to you straight.

12. RichterNo1

RichterNo1 Junior Member

its about that time of year again when stuff start getting removed :bday: