1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dispatch Blues

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Mike Nelson, Jan 21, 2001.

1. Mike Nelson

Mike Nelson Senior Member

Nothing could be more boring than waitng for 2 inches of snow to fall,so I can call in the troops.
    Good side is,I can chat here cause it definitely passes the time.
    Eric or Chuck,what would be the chances to get a spell check on here?
  2. Mike Nelson

Well,finally we have enough snow.Have about 20 guys in and about 4" with another 3 to 4 to come.
    Keeping busy now!
  3. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Yes Mike has way to much time on his hands in that office. He called me during a raging heavy snow band, while I was snow blowing behind some cars at the Hotel we maintain, to ask me a? he read here on lawn site. Gotta get a new cell number.
  4. John Allin

John Allin PlowSite.com Addict

Mikey needs a new hobby.
    Better yet... NYSP's needs more business so he's got more to do.

Hey Mike.... My Dispatcher does computer data entry, billing, invoice reconciliation from subs, filing, and general paperwork when she sits here waiting....

Guess she didn't tell you about that stuff while you were here, did she ?? I'll have to get her to put that into the education session for future "guests".

Whattayathink, Dino ??
  5. Mike Nelson

No,she didn't tell me I had to do that stuff!
    We are working on a program for data entry.Anyway,by the time I get through all the Soprano tapes,it will be time for the new ones to start.Can't wait

P.S. Dino you should be dispatching your trucks,not snowblowing!!!Thanks for the advice