1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discountsnowstakes.com & 3Tproducts.com = great service

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BSDeality, Dec 10, 2008.

1. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Just thought I would spread the good word about two new vendors I found. After getting the run-around from CPW for 10+ days about back ordered stakes I set out to find a new supplier. A quick google search directed me to Discountsnowstakes.com. I decided to call up and Anthony answered the phone at 5:30 on a friday night. Ordered 500 stakes on the spot and he said I will have them monday. They left via UPS that night from near boston and were here as promised on Monday. The price was great (far better than CPW) and shipping was fast and very reasonable ~$40. 500 stakes weighs in @ 110lbs. I got UPS email tracking too which was a nice touch. The only downside for me was DSS doesn't make any color except orange stakes.... I need lime green too.

I also found 3Tproducts out of PA Monday morning. They had my green stakes, price is still fair, but not as good as DSS. I Called @ 8:30am and someone answered the phone right away and took the order down. He said I will have them by tomorrow (Tuesday). I was kind of shocked, but guess what the UPS man just delivered, another 500 stakes. 3T was very prompt and fair in shipping too, unfortunately I didn't get an email tracker for them, but I suspect it was only because I called in my order.

Just thought I would share a positive experience about a few companies. Seems like most people like to only post the negatives (like me about CPW :yow!:)

December 09 002.jpg

December 09 008.jpg
  2. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

nice. thanks for the heads up.
  3. GRIZZ88

GRIZZ88 Junior Member
    from WI

Why the green and orange?
  4. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

green for grasss. orange for belgium block

KCAPXIS Senior Member
    from NE PA.

What is the web site and or ph # for T3, Thanks !!!
  6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Did i read that right...$40 for 500 stakes??
  7. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

8. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

Shipping was $40 for 500
  9. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

wow i didnt even know that place in boston existed gonna have to check them out
    thanks for the info
  10. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

oooook. so how much was 500 stakes? not including shipping?
  11. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

$610 or $1.22/ea. Shipping was ~$.08/ea
  12. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

shipping sounds about right, we paid around $88 in shipping costs for 1000 stakes, two reverse lights and a new strobe beacon from Angelo's. but we got the cheapie stakes at .35 cents a piece.