1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discounted trucking from Nashville TN to Buffalo NY

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ServiceOnSite, Mar 15, 2014.

1. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Im picking up a cab and chassis truck in Nashville TN and driving it back to Buffalo NY next week. If anyone on here has something they would like picked up along that route, and brought back along that route let me know. The only hang up is it must be able to be strapped down to the frame rails. I will not handle payment or inspection of any items.
    You buy it, you pay for it, i will transport it along my route for a very cheap rate. Things to keep in mind here. Seller must have a wy of geting the item onto the truck and provide tie downs. Home Depot has very nice 3,300lb straps for only $15.00
    If your not on the exact route let me know. I can meet in any direction, or drive a little further in needed.
    If interested let me know. I will be heading back along this route Thursday evening. Im not looking to get rich, just helping with a fuel bill.
    There is 10' of frame rail behind the truck and its a 4400 International on an air ride suspension. Truck can handle some weight to it, and ride nicely.
  2. procut1

procut1 Senior Member

Are you flying here?
  3. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

Flying to Tennessee and driving back to NY