1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

discount plow parts?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dirtwork, Feb 16, 2005.

1. dirtwork

dirtwork Member
    from ohio

any of you guys buy discount plow parts off the internet? If so which sites would you recommend?

2. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Angelos, by far.

3. dirtwork

dirtwork Member
    from ohio

thanks

thanks for the reply. i have seen the site and they did seem to have low prices

4. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

I agree with Angelos, I live about 20 minutes from them so its great, and they are open 24hrs during storms at their Wixom location,which is fantastic if you break something at 1am.

5. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Dirtwork, living in Ohio, I know that in Central Ohio, if you order by 2 or 3 PM you will have your part the next day at no extra cost. You can't beat that with a stick.

6. Jason Pallas

Jason Pallas Senior Member

Yeah - i agree Angelos is great J.Thomas Distrib is also really great too.

7. business

business Junior Member

These guys (Angelo's) are really good I heard. But who's the best and cheapest parts distributor for Blizzard plows??? Angelo's has no parts for Blizzards.