1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discontinued hyd valve

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by twmiller68, Jan 7, 2014.

1. twmiller68

twmiller68 Junior Member

I have a 1979 Dodge W150 with an old snow plow on it. I believe it is a Meyers C-series but not sure. The pump is engine driven and the valve is a 2- spool 1 for lift and the other is spring centered for r/l angle. I overloaded the valve and it cracked. I cannot find a replacement or information anywhere. Any info would be helpful for a replacement or parts.
  2. wahlturfcare

wahlturfcare Senior Member

Do you have a picture of the pump? I saw some myers belt driven pumps on ebay the other day.
  3. twmiller68

twmiller68 Junior Member

I found the part#'s today. Meyer part # 07857 Chrysler part# 4117121.

4. CleanCutL&S

CleanCutL&S Senior Member

5. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

6. justme-

justme- 2000 Club Member

You could try surplus center too... they used to have valves that would work. Don't agonize over it being a factory Meyer or Dodge part... you need a valve with the correct size ports and the correct function which can be had fairly easily.
  7. twmiller68

twmiller68 Junior Member

Thanks all. I am not really worried about manf. I just want a similar valve for a decent price. This is not a commercial unit just a old farm truck to do my driveway so price and compatability is the only concerns,