1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discontinued Equipment

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Camman, Dec 5, 2000.

1. Camman

Camman Junior Member

Is their a junkyard, forum, or used parts warehouse for heavy equipment that anyone could put me in touch with?
    I'm looking for a cab for an old Case 1835b uniloader, I want to see if I can find one. Hopefully, I can find one with your help, guys.
  2. diggerman

diggerman Senior Member
    from Ames

THere really is not much to the older 1835 cabs just a couple pices of plexi and a door.The plexi on an older machine will most likely not be any good and the doors are rare and hard to find.If the machine was no longer in working order and they purchased a new machine more than likely they took the cab with them. But if you are still looking you might try Rock and Dirt magazine or Machinery Trader mag.
  3. Camman

Camman Junior Member

Didn't Think there was going to be much I could do, we will make one. Thanks for your help though,its appreciated.
  4. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran