1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dirty truck!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Chevytruck85, Jan 17, 2006.

1. Chevytruck85

Chevytruck85 Senior Member

anyone got a pic of there truck dirtyer than this one??

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  2. Winter Land Man

Winter Land Man Senior Member

I don't know but I love that truck

3. DodgeBlizzard

DodgeBlizzard Senior Member

You're joking right? You call that a dirty truck? Or are you just rubbing it in because you actually got the chance to get yours dirty? :gunsfiring:

4. dirt digger

dirt digger Senior Member

not salty but dirty none the less

dirt5.jpg

5. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

What he said ^! That's nothing for dirty! Go mudding and you'll have some idea.

6. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

mea nd a couple friends got bored one night.. and this is what came out of the night, well most of it came out. (everything but a front bumber and a couple foglights i believe)

[​IMG]

7. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

That's dirty??? Mine looks worse than that when it's clean....

Should see my trucks when they come out of the logging lots at night. 2" of solid mud caked on them.. The wheels on the truck are nothing but mud. They are a mess.. lol

8. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

well thats as dirty as that truck has been, there was about 5 wheel barrows full of mud from the underside that when i power washed it was left in my driveway. I am sure that wont be anythign compared to when we get our 87 chevy with 42 inch boggers running...

9. PlowMan03

PlowMan03 Senior Member
    from Maine

I'd like to see pics of that dbdrgr150, I bet it will look sweet. I haven't got any pics of my trucks that dirty but my Z has been dirter then dbdrgr150 truck.

10. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

11. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Sure it has! That is why you have no proof of it.;) :) Just kidding. Your truck looks great. I would have a very hard time taking that off road! Love the paint!:waving:

12. ford 350

ford 350 Junior Member

hmmmm. Is that custom frame work going on there? Very cool truck by the way. I just wondered if you are stiffening the frame. A guy rear ended me a couple weeks ago. He hit my hitch drop bracket. His car (brand new altima) was destroyed. My bumper's fine, just turns out that my driver side frame rail is bent 1/2" up. I have to have it straightened. A bit off topic I know, but I'm curious on how you're beffing your frame up.

13. dbdrgr150

dbdrgr150 Member

the front is modified because the truck is originaly a 2wd 1/2 ton pickup and we picked up a 1 ton with the corprate 14 and a d60 with a np205 and switched it all over to the 1/2 ton frame because the 1 ton frame was already rusted to hell and had been welded back together already. the only other thing we have done to the frame is welded 3 2x4 crossmembers in the frams and one 2x6 crossmember in. when this frame brakes we are going to look for a 3/4 ton or a 1 ton frame and put the same crossmembers in and box it in or build a frame for it.

14. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

I'd like to see them, got any pics of them all?

15. KingofObsolete

KingofObsolete Senior Member

16. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

I went in the woods the after 1 bought my first 4x4 and didn't break anything (1999 toyota tacoma don't laugh). The next week I got so much mud caked on it I thought it was great. I drove it work and got many looks as I pulled into the parking lot. I parked it next to a brand new lexus :D :D

17. dlcs

dlcs 2000 Club Member

Oh come on, lets see some pics.