1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Directional Lights don't work

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by rlasonde, Jan 28, 2011.

1. rlasonde

rlasonde Junior Member

Anyone know what I should check? Have a 04 2500HD with 8' HD straight blade. I know it is on the truck side, as I just got a new plow. Headlights work fine, but directionals are running on the truck and not the plow. What should I check, replace? -Thanks

2. kelky

kelky Junior Member

Try this, follow the harness coming out of the isolation module. There are two fuse holders about one foot away from module. One is 15 amp the other is 7.5 amp. Check the one that is 15 amp. This is the fuse for plow marker and turn signals. The 7.5 amp is for the controller.

3. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Ditto check the fuses first.The fuses kelky is talking about are on the harness that plugs into the 1st port of the isolation module.If thats not the case it could very well be the 11 pin connector that goes to the 2nd port of the isolation module.It could be a broken wire inside that harness from all the wiggling of disconnecting the plugs from the plow.

4. rlasonde

rlasonde Junior Member

Thanks for the info, I took a quick look today and didn't see any fuses. All the extra wire is zip tied up pretty tight so I'll need to cut the tie to get a better look tomorrow when I have more time.