1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

dinosour e47 wiring harness for plow control (NEEDED)

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by timetraveler, Jan 5, 2013.

1. timetraveler

timetraveler Junior Member
    from 45133

New to site, and looking for a plow harness for an older e 47 plow pump. I have a working plow and harness now, although its initial installation into my truck was a wreck. It is hacked where ever it could be, im looking to install a stock application plow harness into my 99 dodge ram. its currently got two switches that operate up down and left and right. My plow works great i would just like to eliminate some other problems I am having and I want to do this by replacing the wiring harness for the plow. I am looking for a reasonably priced harness, hopefully somone has one that is somewhat affordable. I can be reached at 513 800 3957
  2. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

I have a joystick e47 wire harness I can send you some pics of it, if you are interested.

3. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

www.angelos-supplies.com or call 1 800 2643562 you just need slick stik mount and harness mount 1.95..oem harness 60.45 oem slick stik 50.95 plus shipping ups few days to get thats all we run i have few extra stick but no harness hope that helps
  4. racer47

racer47 Senior Member

www.angelos-supply.com or call 1-800-264-3562 after you buy from them they will send you winter snowplow catalog that will have just about anything you need in it ..oem harness mount and slick stick is around 120.00. new. buy new and you will be done with it.good luck with spreader moter, glad to help. let it snow.((( send you buddy my way for all their plow pump needs))))
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2013