1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dino's got a new baby!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Vince Panaroni, Jun 6, 2000.

1. Vince Panaroni

Vince Panaroni Member

Hey out there, not a snow post but a possible new driver for plow king 35 in the year 2017. Dino's wife gave birth to a new baby girl on Monday June 05,2000. I spoke with him last night and all is well. I thought since he does so well on this forum that he should exceed himself in babymaking. Good going old buddy.<p>By the way it was a excellent SIMA getogether. It was good to meet and see John Parker, Alan Nadeau, Brian Morley, Dino from this site and many of our SIMA friends. I thought the Hotel was adequate, the rooms were large and cool, the food was good, the prizes were terrific and the talk was all about snow and ice management. <p>Lets keep this open as well as possible through the summer.<p><br>vince

2. n y snow pros

n y snow pros Senior Member

Hey Dino congratulations,i find that girls are much better snow plow drivers so please tell your new daughter that when she is 17 i'll hire her to run 1 of my trucks,naw lets put her in a loader.Way to go Dino,what is her name?<p>----------<br>J PARKER<br>914-485-4200

3. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

Vital stats<br>Alexandra Taylor Tudisca<br>7.4 lbs 21.5&quot; long born 6-5-00 @ 3.15 pm<br>Wife started labor just 24 hrs after me getting home from the SIMA symposium.<br>As a side note, while at the hospital, I ran into the head of maint. and the snow plowing contractor that does the facility, talked shop and may have sold some edges and magic.<br>So always think snow.<br>Dino<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

4. DaveO

DaveO PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Ma.

Dino,<p><br>CONGRATS!!!! Guess you'll have to start looking at a CREWCAB Duramax......<p>Dave

5. plowking35

plowking35 2000 Club Member
    from SE CT

You got that right DaveO.<p>----------<br> Professional Ice and Snow Management <br>Products:Services:Equipment www.sima.org

6. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Congrats.<p>I just got back from vacation in alaska. I have 3 boys, i don't know what is better. <p>Geoff

7. slingshot

slingshot Junior Member

congrats dino.. i dont know you aside from reading about your knowledge but i also just had a baby [well my wife did ] dec 6/99 anthony. you never know how it feels to love somthing that much until you have a little one good luck and get your sleep when you can ...mark

8. Alan

Alan PlowSite.com Addict

This makes your second daughter, doesn't it? I think you will find that as you get older boys will happen,,, you no longer have the power to blow the ba**s off them. <p>Congrats, mah Man!!

9. firedog

firedog Member
    from midwest

congrads on the new arrival. I have a 1 year old son and one due in august this year. SLEEP? whats that.<p>rob

10. bdemir

bdemir Member

Congradulations Dino that is great.

11. John DiMartino

John DiMartino PlowSite.com Veteran

Congratulations Dino,I hope mom and baby are well.I have a 5 year old daughter,and she is already plowing on my lap at my shop.My 3 and 1 year old sons will be ready to go soon.Think snow <p>----------<br>John D<br>