1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dingo 222 with custom blade lol!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Mike S, Nov 29, 2008.

1. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Made a blade for the dingo out of a old meyer st90. I have officailly choped up every meyer blade i own! Glad I kept them around!:D

dingo1.jpg

dingo2.jpg

dingo3.jpg

dingo4.jpg

dingo5.jpg

2. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

looks Good!!....How many hours on the dingo? and what year?

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

That's cool.

4. Mike S

2300 hrs! Im not sure of the year. I bought this as a brithday present for my self on ebay. The best $3000 I ever spent! I was not planing to use it for snow but for $65 an hour sure it will be out there! I also was going to make work using existing hydro cylinders but it stuck out there way to far and it looked funny! I ended up torching it off the quick attach plate and cutting the a frame down again! Oh well!

5. 02DURAMAX

Well thats good...will you be putting chains on it ?

6. Mike S

Dont know. I have not thought about that. Should I?

7. 02DURAMAX

I Just think its going to slip most of the time,,since its not a tracked one.

8. ff1221

ff1221 PlowSite.com Addict

That's kick ass, great sidewalk machine hope it works good for you. I love to see the ingenuity on this site, it just goes to show, us plowboys will stick a blade on anything that moves, although I am still figuring out how to get a snow shovel strapped to the dog.:p

9. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

thats friggen great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!xysport

10. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks great. I rented a dingo a bunch of times this summer, was always wondering how it would do with a blade. Keep us posted!

11. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

That thing looks like it'll work fine....keep us up to date...besides, I love the re-use of the meyer blade...it should be able to handle it at that size....lol...

12. Mike S

I saw the MT52 in action plowing snow and was not impressed. The tracks where like straping ice skates to it! Im going to check in on the chains that seems like a good idea to have just in case.

13. Mike S

When you figure that out let me know!! I have to hyper idiots dogs that need to start contributing! LOL! Make sure you post pics of that when you get that figured out!:p

14. lawncare18

lawncare18 Senior Member

Just a sidewalk machine for ya?? The guy who runs that all night will have a blast.. hope hes got a warm carhartt suit.

15. TEX

TEX Senior Member

hey.......if it works right

16. DKG

DKG Senior Member

Great idea. Just wondering, will that fit in a short box pick-up?

17. Mike S

Yes it is a side walk machine! I have a two man crew with a plow truck, 4x6 trailer, and the dingo to just run around and take care of walks and areas around the walks. It just might fit in a short bed pick up, it fits on a 4x6! I ran the dingo out in the gravel today i was just messing around, I think I want to run it for an hour on the first snow!

18. hondarecon4435

hondarecon4435 Senior Member

nice setup but i bet it could push a bigger blade

19. Supper Grassy

Supper Grassy Senior Member

Sweet machine and idea

20. Oak Hills

Oak Hills Junior Member
    from mass

awsome idea, good idea for sidewalks