1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dim drivers side head light

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by nchiapet, Jan 4, 2015.

1. nchiapet

nchiapet Junior Member

Okay so equipment is a 7'6" western ultramount 2 plug 12 pin relay style on a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 single cab short bed off road edition. I had a dim drivers side head lamp and had figured the ends were 10 years old so I replaced both plow and truck sode ends. No good still got a dim drivers side plow light also my high beam light in truck is dim lit.

So to recap I have a dim driver side plow light and the interior high beam light is dim lit when highs are not on. I understand it may be feedback but I have no idea where to start to look for a bad ground somewhere it's just very frustrating and I spent a lot of time on it. Thanks for your help in advanced and finally seeing snow stick here in Chicago!! Woohoo