1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

digital gagues

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by james731, Mar 21, 2004.

1. james731

james731 Member
    from ny

i was curious if theres any digital computer/gagues i can intall in my 00 powerstroke

i was looking for the gagues to monitor fuel pressure tranny temp oil temp exhaust temp and other things like that

i know they make little computers like that for firetrucks which give you all the temps water and fuel levels on the epump pannel

i was wondering if they make it for the smaller trucks and if anyone knows are there brands out there that you recommend
  2. 75gmck25

75gmck25 Senior Member

Try checking with Dakota Digital. They make complete replacement digital dashes and individual gauges. They are fairly expensive, but might be what you want.

There is a another company called Nordskog that sells OEM replacement digital gauges, and Autometer has a line of digital gauges that might fit your truck.