1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dig-It Equipment Pics

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dig-it Landscap, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Dig-it Landscap

Dig-it Landscap Member

Pictures of my larger equipment:

2. Dig-it Landscap

Dig-it Landscap Member

3. Dig-it Landscap

Dig-it Landscap Member

and more...

4. chs1993

chs1993 Senior Member

1 nice truck out of the three lol:nod: just kidding there all nice Nice huge shop keep anything else in there?
  5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Really sharp looking trucks and plows
  6. Dig-it Landscap

Dig-it Landscap Member

There is 1,300 ft2 of office space in the middle, all of our hardscape tools and salt bin on the left, and a 1,500+ ft2 shop on the right. It has all repair tools, sealing tools, and toys.
  7. turbo5560

turbo5560 Senior Member

the salt bin is inside? any pics of that?
  8. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

No offense but all those nice trucks and you just got some $25.00 beacon lights on the top? no hide aways or anything?
  9. Dan85

Dan85 Senior Member

Looks like a top-notch setup!

There is also a contracting company around here with the name Dig-It, I occasionally see their tandems running around town.
  10. LaPlante's

LaPlante's Junior Member

Nice set up and clean equipment. I wouldnt mind seeing a picture of your salt bin...Love your shop
  11. Dig-it Landscap

Dig-it Landscap Member

Turbo. I do not have the inside salt bin set up yet, it is placed inside seasonally. I just put 2 layers of the large concrete blocks in a 12 by 20 foot area. All of our salt comes in one ton sacks, what ever is left we run put into the bin and scoop it up next storm.

Jeepcreepn. A couple of them were $70 beacons lol! I have just never gotten into the expensive lighting systems. They do look nice but I would rather spend the money elsewhere, and these seem to do the job.
  12. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

I understand that, i'm just the type image is everything:drinkup:
  13. StratfordPusher

StratfordPusher Senior Member

Nicely equipped. only missing a big ass tractor.....

Have a season.. Al

14. JRSlawn

JRSlawn Senior Member

Looks good buddy! The new dodge looking all pretty better get some mud flaps to prevent the salt from coming under the bed. Hahahaha I love that someone commented on your strobes hahaha last time I check strobes don't make you any money the trucks do...... I love seeing guys with rusted up trucks and then a $1200 full size lightbar.
  15. PerfectEarth

PerfectEarth Member

Great looking equipment! I agree with you on the lights. Any inside shop pics? Looks like a nice place.
  16. Dig-it Landscap

Dig-it Landscap Member

Thanks. Once I get the salt bin set in I'll snap some pics.
  17. hammerstein

hammerstein Senior Member

I think they are all nice looking trucks including the strobes. I too have a salt bin inside its a nice luxury if you have the room. Just read in the police section of a news paper where a guy was caught in the middle of the day stealing salt from a bin at a mall.
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  18. Jello1

Jello1 Senior Member

Very nice looking fleet. Nice spacious shop as well.
  19. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

Those Dodge trucks look awesome! Best of luck this winter!
  20. SIWEL

SIWEL Senior Member

I really like the looks of the dodges... how are they treating you? both diesel?