1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

different plows for ATV's

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Team_Yamaha, Feb 26, 2005.

1. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha Senior Member

Here are a few pics of plows that I got when I went to the Dealers Expo 2005 for aftermarket ATV and motorcycle parts.

hydro. operated plow on sportsman.jpg

Warn plow on Rhino.jpg

Warn plow on Rhino2.jpg

bucket on rear of sportsman.jpg

2. Team_Yamaha

Team_Yamaha Senior Member

Here is another one. I think that I am going to modify the plows on my wheelers like this. All that it is, is an electric actuator mounted to the push tubes with a rocker switch mounted to the handle bars. I looks like it would work pretty nice, I will let you know what happens...

electric actuator on plow.jpg

3. Italiano67

Italiano67 Senior Member

Hey, I have the same plow on my Polaris 500. Its called a Moose plow. The first night I used it the dummy driving it burnt my winch out by holding the switch in a lift position! He was forcing the cable end through the cable guide! He even bent the winch platform. Any ideas on a price on a new Warn winch?Also where do you buy extra shoes for that plow? Thanks :cry:

4. did you beat the guy senseless after he burned up your winch!!! A new Warn 2500 lb is $329 from HERE . Or 65 bucks if you buy a new arctic cat. ;) Also, have you looked at Dennis Kirk for skid shoes? Here are the standard ONES They also have heavy duty (p/n 51-2382), 'new' style (p/n 51-3144), and hardned skids (p/n 51-3206). You can just go to their website and type in those part numbers and it'll take you to that item. www.denniskirk.com