1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Difference on EZ-V A-frame between MM1 and MM2?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by JFon101231, Feb 2, 2014.

1. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

The only difference I can tell is the back assembly has 3 bolt holes like a regular straight blade and it has a slotted spot for the 2 bolts rather than drilling the one hole.

If that is true, should you just put that new rear section on a MM1 A-frame when mounting to a MM2 headgear or just cut off the bolts and do it per the manual and weld along the top since the drilled hole won't be in the correct spot on a different truck?

Thanks Jeff

2. JFon101231

JFon101231 Senior Member
    from CT

Not sure that would work. From the pic the slots are on the MM2 aframe, not in the push beam/tail.

I am hoping that if I do the "reset" process here, that it will be fine but not sure without some measurements whether there is any difference in dimensions between the 2 generations.

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=13740