1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Difference in GM head light cables for 97 gm

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by NHresident, Sep 13, 2009.

1. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

Hi all I was wondering what the difference was in gm drvr/pass cables.I got a set of 26360-1 Plug-In Harness, HB-3 & HB-4-A, Long AND 26361-1 Plug-In Harness, HB-3 & HB-4-A, Short BUT E-match says I need a set of 26352 Plug-In Harness, HB-3 & HB-4-B, Long + 26351 Plug-In Harness, HB-3 & HB-4-B, Short For my 97 k3500 with DRL"s..CAN I use either set and IF not whats the difference Thanks

2. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Have to use the 26351/26352 harness's. And yes there is a differance, thats why they have different part numbers (yeah, i know, smartazz). The differance is they some wires around at the headlight plugs because of the type of wiring system they used on the newer trucks moved the ground and power legs around.

3. NHresident

NHresident Senior Member

OK thanks for the INFO