1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

difference in airbags

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by BDEMOTT, Nov 22, 2011.

BDEMOTT Senior Member

2. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I didn't see where it said 100 bucks. But I would jump on them for 100 bucks, I just installed a set on our 05 F350 and so far so good.
  3. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

I installed Airsprings on my 06 3500 2 years ago.Price was somewhere around $200 and am very pleased with them.
  4. SD Cookman

SD Cookman Junior Member

I just got off the phone with JC Whihtney...the web site says they are on clearance for $106.45 they do not have any...cheapest is $265 or some thing + shipping....:confused:

Talk about bait and switch :gunsfiring:
  5. Holland

Holland Senior Member

Firestone makes a nice kit.
  6. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

i have the 5k fire stone ride rites on my 2500 and it was prolly the best option i have ever bought for my trucks!
  7. TechGuy1234

TechGuy1234 Junior Member
    from Indiana

I would say your prolly looking for kit 2250 for your truck, have you checked out summit racing or SD truck spring?
  8. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I know this is kind of old but it might help someone. I got mine through SuspesionConnection for 289.00 and free shipping.
  9. meborder

meborder Senior Member

I put a set of AirLift springs on my explorer. the cost was about 180 bucks shipped and has been, by far, the single best thing i have ever done to that vehicle. IIRC they were the 1000lbs "load leveler", but they sure did the trick.

If you find a set that fits your application, don't shy away from AirLift, based on my experience at least.