1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

difference between power packs

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Reliable Snow and Ice, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

can any one tell me what the difference is between the E60 and the E60 Diamond power packs?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The decal.

3. Reliable Snow and Ice

that's what i thought... from pictures it looked like the diamond was a bit bigger but i guess it was how the pictures were taken

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

You're not comparing Diamond to Meyer, you're comparing an E60 and an E60-H. Diamond almost exclusively used the E60-H and Meyer mostly used the E60 until the advent of the EZ-Plus mounting system and also on their HM units so a Meyer can have either the standard E60 or an H when discussing the 60 series pumps.

The difference between a standard pumps and an H series is that they have a two inch longer stroke/ram (6" vs 8") therefore is why they appear "bigger" as you stated.

5. Reliable Snow and Ice

ok so there is a difference ok i was wondering