1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Diesel Transfer Tank Wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Reliable Snow and Ice, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

I'm looking for a Diesel fuel Transfer Tank 100 gal or more....
  2. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

are you looking for aluminum or steel? how mach are you willing to spend? I might have a couple of options for you. send me a pm with you contact info.
  3. smudge122

smudge122 Junior Member

4. Reliable Snow and Ice

Reliable Snow and Ice Senior Member

Thank you... but that guy is crazy to think he will get 700 for a transfer tank when i can go to napa and buy a new tank 105 gal for 220.....

I'm just looking for a used one i know they are out there just have to keep looking
  5. blowerman

blowerman PlowSite.com Addict

I've got a 100 gallon L shape with pump that I'd sell. Works fine, but I took it out this fall to put the salter in the back of the truck and decided to trade the truck for a new 1 ton dump. It's no loger needed. You can p.m. me for contact info. I live up in the Milwaukee area, unless that's to far?
  6. Schwinn68

Schwinn68 Senior Member

If you can get a new tank from napa for 220, I wouldn't even mess around with a used one. You're probably not going to find one any cheaper than that. How much do they want for an electric pump? Which napa are you talking about. I work in Lemont a lot and would like to stop by and check this out.
  7. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

I would be intrested in that deal. Is the pump a fillrite? Diamondplate?