1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Diesel storage tanks with pump

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by xtreem3d, Oct 4, 2009.

1. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

hi guys,
    does anyone have a link to a 50-100 gallon plastic/poly diesel tank with an electric pump. i need it for fueling my skids at a large plant this winter. i found one a while ago but just can't google anything like it,
    TIA,
    steve

2. DuallySnoPusher

DuallySnoPusher Senior Member

Fuel Tank

Get one of the steel ones for the back of your truck.

3. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

4. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

5. bugthug

bugthug Senior Member
    from Pa

I had thought the same thing the first time I saw the poly tank. Must have a lot of warning stickers with pictures on it.

6. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

Just get one of these. I forget how much it was, but it is a fuel tank/tool box combo. They have them for $850 on ebay, and pumps are $275.

[​IMG]

7. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

hi guys,
    thanks for all the replies...the skid steer solution ploy tank was what i saw before but now see that they make a steel tank with an attchment plate for skidsteer's so i can move it when it's full and haul it around the plant to refuel the skids....i think i may look into a tank combo like jamie posted . i have an extra blank attachment plate that i could weld on and make my own portable tank with tool box, just never crossed my mine until i saw it on the skidsteersolutions site,
    steve