1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Diesel Page

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by wxmn6, Sep 20, 2002.

1. wxmn6

wxmn6 PlowSite.com Addict

There is a web site discussion forum for GM heavy duty truck owners. 2500HD and 3500 gas and diesel trucks. The web site is:

http://www.62-65-dieselpage.com/

I signed up to be a member of this forum but when I got an email from them, they gave me a link to complete the registration which requires me to pay around $15 for annual basic membership. I can pay for it but I was surpised to see that they charge members fees to be part of forum. Without a doubt, Plowsite and Lawnsite forums are much better and easier to use than the Diesel Page forum, and it also is free. So I am wondering if anyone know why Diesel Page is charging their members annual fees? :confused:

Anyone here a Diesel Page member?

2. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I noticed that too. They also have sponsers to help with costs.
    By far this site is the best for info and profeionalism

3. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

I agree cat320, this is the best site on the web.
    I guess I would pay membership dues here because I spend so much time here.
    I would rather be asked to donate rather than be forced to pay for membership.
    I feel very privileged to be a member of this forum. There is so much knowledge to gain from the members here.
    I would gladly pay to come here,
    Mark K

4. Shadetree Ltd.

Shadetree Ltd. Junior Member

You can register for the board without paying the membership. The membership has other incentives. Click on the TheDieselPage.comForum link and then click on "register here".

Scott