1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Dielectric Grease

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dss56, Sep 22, 2009.

1. dss56

dss56 Senior Member

Where is a good place to buy the electrical grease for the electrical connectors? I bought a new Fisher last year and got the last snow storm in February here in Boston to plow. All I got was a little tube of grease with the new plow and want to get some for this season.

Would Auto Zone or Pep Boys have this?

thanks

2. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

they should though i always lean toward working with a local guy versus a national chain.

3. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

4. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

thanks cor recommend autozone- way to shoot my support the small guys theory to shat. :D :D :D

5. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

I'm sure Napa carries something similar. And local guys (and gals around here) work at AZ too.

6. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

ok i'll rephrase,,,,,support local "Businesses" lol just throwin snowballs thats all

7. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

No, I get you. Beats ordering online at least.

8. snocrete

snocrete Banned

I cant beleive it.....Nobody has said Fluid Film yet !!!!!!!! Shame on you slackers :gunsfiring:...... I just received another case of it in the mail 2day. I cant remember the last time I bought WD40 or dielectric grease?

9. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

Or AstroGlide :cool:

:jester:

10. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Glad that somebody's on the ball! :D

Oh no, you didn't just go there. :eek:

DISCLAIMER: The use of Fluid Film as a personal lubricant or oral contraceptive will not prevent pregnancy, has no nutritional value, tastes like sheep scrotum, is not part of a healthy breakfast, and could lead to abdominal cramps and anal leakage. Read all warnings carefully before using. If tempted to use Fluid Film in place of astroglide, promptly return can to store, seek full refund, and pursue mental health attention immediately.