1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

did the time change screw you up?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Grn Mtn, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

I'm not sure why, maybe I was tired but I didn't get going on sunday till 3am, I figured its sunday, do the resi's, hit the church, finish up with cvs since they don't open till 8. Then I realize its not 3 but 4am crap. I'm still not really worried yet, I start the 56k sqft lot at 4:30am, normally it takes 33-47 minutes with 2-3" of snow. I got stuck twice slamming piles and finished at 6am:eek: I had about 8" of snow in the lot since I didn't do a saturday afternoon plow like I did for my other commercial. I hauled butt across town and started cvs at 6:30 and finished at 7:45am. Before my snowblower was stolen it would normally take 40 min to plow salt and clear sidewalks.

on a side note I see some serious flooding happening if it warms up too quick.
  2. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Time change was great -- got to charge the hourly accounts an extra hour!! J/k... we've been lacking snow for a little while now.
  3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

It takes me about a week to get the time change straightened out in my head. I should be really messed up tomorrow night, have to run to Iowa and will go from eastern time to central and then back again the next day.
  4. AbsoluteH&L

AbsoluteH&L Senior Member

Time change?! I thought it was 7:30. OOH crap I gotta go!
  5. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

yes and no i was pulling my 2 trucks out when my uncle goes its not 12 its 1 i am like u just had to go and tell me that didnt you.