1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Did not really know.

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by grandview, Aug 12, 2007.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I was at our county fair checking over the Boss plows. First the new XT Vplow was going for 5,100.00 + tax. Also never really asked but you can but the 2 piece mold board,the guy said about 1,300.00+ tax for the new XT V plow.and it fits on the old plow frame.

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Really, I souldn't have sold my old plow with my old truck.:realmad: Oh well I like the polys vees better anyway. The snow doesn't stick to them then.
  3. bltp203

bltp203 Senior Member

Really............So If I can pick up a decent used V-plow for about $2500, I can upgrade it to an XT for about $3800......seems like the way to go.
  4. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

I'm selling Boss V...check the Used Equip forum
  5. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Thinking about getting them Grandview? I've thought about it but dont know if there would be any true benefit to it. I have to talk to the boys there. My salter has 2 cracks on the hopper where they bolted the vibrator on.