1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Did john deere ever make a snow pusher??

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by DAFFMOBILEWASH, Nov 2, 2011.

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Picked up a used snow pusher for my loader. Has a width of 11.5' stands 4' high and a depth to match. Has a Deere sticker on the side but I think it was a add on. Doesn't have the typicial bars to lock the bucket. Uses a 4 rod hook system with a chain on the bottom section. Going to snap a few pics tomorow. Wish it had a trip edge but I think an addition of a rubber cutting edge might be just the trick.
  2. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

To my knowledge not that big. I think they have them for their utility tractors, which don't appear very heavy duty.

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

That sounds really high. That will move some snow
    What are you pushing it with

DAFFMOBILEWASH PlowSite.com Addict

Just got back from unloading the pusher. Love it!!! With a little custom fabrication it will fit perfect. Can't wait to get it painted to match the machine and finish lettering it up.

The loader is an Older Allis Chalmers but it runs and works great. The model is an 840 with a bullet proof 4cyl Perkins engine. Still needs heat inside but have the heater box installed in the cab. Just need to figure where to pull the coolant from and return....

Sorry about the nightime pics..

5. cj7plowing

cj7plowing Senior Member

that sticker was just stuck on there. Deere never made a snow pusher that big