1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Did anyone put there bids in on walmart??

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by zackman, Jul 28, 2009.

1. zackman

zackman Member

Yesterday was the last day to summit for walmart, ( well that is what the lady said) I did summit a bid but really think I went a bit high,or I hope not to low!!!!::cry:
    On a seasonly bid what was the standard figure you all went with for a good size lot?

Everyone said to read through the forums and I would find all info on bidding on walmarts but I never came across bid amounts:help:

2. snocrete

snocrete Banned

If you read through the forums, then you should have seen that pricing isnt the same in all areas....it can vary GREATLY.... a contractor I work with does one of this areas walmarts, and he also does the mowing/spraying/ect....but they have not requested a snow bid yet for the upcoming season.....The reason I know, is because I sub one of my box pushers to him on it and was asking him the other day if he was getting it again. IIRC, they requested hourly rates for Machinery, & Truck's, and salt by the ton applied.

3. jarabe1

jarabe1 Junior Member
    from 24018

pricing walmart

Any idea of price per 1000 sq feet 2" TRIGGER? ANY HELP WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED. virginia area

4. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

$9.67........................

5. jarabe1

jarabe1 Junior Member
    from 24018

per push

9.62 per push?

6. Showmestaterida

Showmestaterida Senior Member

7. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

Per season

8. IMAGE

IMAGE Sponsor

That gets expensive quick!

9. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

$9-59!!!!! ya im low bid.........when do i start

10. Brant'sLawnCare

Brant'sLawnCare PlowSite.com Addict

I don't know what you should bid, but the company that has it now is dirt cheap! I could make more per hour than they do subbing. They probably make most of their money on salt.