1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

did anybody else

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mole, Dec 11, 2004.

1. mole

mole Senior Member

Did anybody else get an email form the plow cafe?. Just wondering never herd of the site and now I get an email to go and check out that site just wondering how they got my email address. This is the only site I go on besides lawn-site. I do have to admit that I did check out the site and all it was people bashing each other. no need for that nonsense.
  2. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

low sites

when I started my buisness I did a google search for snow plow forums and plow cafe came up first, so i joined it first wasent bad until i found plow site,
    much better site, been very happy, since i joined. there is a third site that snowplow jay started, not bad but not the same either you will find a few plowite members there, overall plowsite is the best site yhat i have found ,its the most educational and probally the frendliest