1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Diamond Replacement Moldboard help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by traumabill, Feb 10, 2011.

1. traumabill

traumabill Junior Member

I have a 1999/2000 Diamond EZ classic moldboard/plow setup. The moldboard is starting to rust through pretty bad. I'd like to replace just the moldboard as the rest of the plow unit is in good shape. I can see from the Diamond/Meyer website that the replacement part still exists, p/n 84051, just not sure if they are still available. My dealer is no longer dealing with Meyer/Diamond...If not, and I have to go the route of the "Face Lift" program, what would I have to change on the mounting system to get something compatible to work with their current moldboards.

Thanks for any/all help

Bill

Last edited: Feb 10, 2011
  2. lowestnowplowin

lowestnowplowin Junior Member

I know the feeling Meyer dealer. No longer a Meyer dealer. My changed to Western Dealer.

3. NickT

NickT Senior Member

I have a meyers 7' 6 blade with the same problem I went to a local fab shop and they quoted me 200 to install a new skin mine is steel is yours a poly type?

4. festerw

festerw Senior Member

5. Booman70

Booman70 Senior Member

I am pretty sure you can still get the moldboard call around to different dealer

6. traumabill

traumabill Junior Member

The moldboard is steel. Thanks for the reply guys!

7. streetscrapin16

streetscrapin16 Senior Member

I would just get your existing plow reskinned.