1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Diamond Push Plates

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by starboard, Nov 14, 2005.

1. starboard

starboard Junior Member
    from Maine

I am hoping that all of you Plow Guru's will indulge me. I have a 1991 Dodge W-250 that I need Diamond push plates for. A local fellow has an absolutely superb 8 1/2 foot Diamond plow that originally was coupled to a Chevy pickup, but of course the push plate are totally different. I was searching the web in desperation because I have exhausted all possible availability in my local area. This includes the dealer and all used part vendors that I can think of, there are even some local fellows who specialize in nothing but plows and hardware but still I am coming up empty. Diamond no longer manufactures these push plates. By the way, this Diamond plow is the old style of Diamond, not the newer style that utilizes a steel tubing type of headgear. If anyone can help I sure would be appreciative.
  2. chazg33

chazg33 Member

hi check ebay they just had someone selling older frame mounts for the older trucks he had 4-5 pieces all brand new and i remember they went under 1/2 price for them,good luck....