1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Diamond on fisher question

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jslawncare, Dec 16, 2008.

1. jslawncare

jslawncare Member

Anybody know if a fisher push plate will accept a diamond plow. Both old conventional style.
    Push plates are for a 79 GMC Dump

2. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Fit on mine. Take the link in my sig. I had an old diamond on a conventional mount for years on my 85 pickup.
    T.J.

3. jslawncare

jslawncare Member

anybody else wanna chime in

4. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

Let's see some pics of your diamond. I know that the A-frame width will fit the pins of a conventional SpeedCast Fisher. Here is my 85. My Diamond I think is a 79.
    T.J.

[​IMG]

Same Plow Converted to a MM1 set up.
    [​IMG]

5. jslawncare

jslawncare Member

my balde looks like the one u cut up in the mm mod.

its got a 25 inch mounting point and has 3 holes 2 line up with each other the other 1 is off set

6. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

As I said. It fits a Speed Cast conventional style mount. I did it for over 10 years on my k-5 blazer and then on my 85 K-10 pickup.
    T.J.