1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Diamond MD II

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by GeoffD, Nov 26, 2001.

1. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Had my last plow installed today, on a F 350 regular cab with a custom rear body.

The truck had the pick up bed delete option, so we had a flat bed added, and tool boxes on each side and across the front. Perfect truck for someone that carries exervator buckets in the back during the summer.

Well, I wanted the Diamond Pull A Way, however the MD II was all the Dealer could find for the truck. Well I must say the New MDII is super. The new mounting / installing system is easy to use, i think part of thise design was due for liablity reasons. The old Pull Away system was much like a convential mount, and many people left the lift frame on year round. I think this was because the lift frame and plow couldn't be removed in one step, like the MD II can. The trip edge now has a much great angle of attack, it will perform much better than past models.

Geoff

2. landscaper3

landscaper3 Senior Member

I just went up to Coastal Metal fab with a friend of mine on Friday to pick up a 8' Diamond MDII nice plow love the lights and touch pad control. We installed it over the weekend and his 2002 F250 S/D never looked better.