1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

diamond light help

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by powerjoke, Nov 11, 2007.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i have a diamond w/ night saber lights and the truck it came off of was a 03 dodge and i'm puttin it on a 01 chev HD,

my Q' is can i still use the headlamp module and just get new wiring pigtails from WHERE? if any one has them for a chev i would buy them but if not i guess i'll just get a new one?

what is so much better about the night saber's anyway i have never had a set?
  2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

All you'll need is the light adapters as the Nite Saber modules are all the same..The adapters you need for your '01 HD is Meyer part# 07108. Make sure your setting down when you buy them though as the 07108 adapters are one of the most expensive ones Meyer has as they include a module for the DRL...figure on about $100 for them.

The Night Saber's are a lot better than the old "Truck Lite" style lights that Meyer used for years as far as light output and pattern but they usually need a good aftermarket bulb to really get all the light output out of them that you can..
  3. nobletousha13

nobletousha13 Senior Member
    from VA

if your not interested in doing the DRL, just buy the 07185 light adapter harness. is the light adapter w/o the DRL module.
  4. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict