1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

diamond e60h

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by godfather039, Jan 4, 2005.

1. godfather039

godfather039 Junior Member

draining battery

Sup guys? Need your help! Very simply, my e60h is draining the battery in my 85' 1500 4x4 350 truck. I just put in a brand new interstate in it.........done. Bought a brand new 140 amp alternater, but that doesn't help. What the hell could it be? A short? It completely dims my lights, in and out. Any ideas/

Thanks, Sal
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2005
  2. lawnmedic

lawnmedic Senior Member

How old is the pump? I would check amperage draw on the pump motor. These are fairly inexpensive on line and easy to replace.
  3. godfather039

godfather039 Junior Member

The pump is 3 or 4 years old. It looks lik it's in pretty good conditon overall. Will check the amperage
  4. jeepman4u

jeepman4u Member

pump cover

Hey godfather039

If you like to buy a cover for that pump let me know i have a new one to fit it. When i bought it, i was looking for a e60 and got shipped e60h new cost around 49.95. Email me at curtlee4u@hotmail.com. Just like to get part of my money back. It doesn`t do me any good, so past the saving on.