1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

diamond 8 ft plow?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dragster, Apr 21, 2009.

1. dragster

dragster Junior Member
    from r.i

Looking at a diamount 8 ft plow off of a 99 f250 super duty. Will it fit my 2003 excursion?
    It will cost me $500 for the whole set up. What do you guys thinks good.
    Any pro or cons to these plows.The plow is a pull way set up.
  2. D.todd6

D.todd6 Member

According to Meyer's website they don't make a mount for Excursions.
  3. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Yes it should fit, providing it is coming off of a F250 Super Duty Version and not off of a F250 LD. You will have to remove the Blocker Beam on the front of the Excursion. The plow is a good plow , only downside is the Pull -Away version is no longer available and has limited applications if you ever want to move it to another truck, you will have to convert it to a Meyer type hinge and use a Meyer Classic mounting carton.
    Last edited: May 4, 2009
  4. dragster

dragster Junior Member
    from r.i

Thanks for the info, I should have it mounted soon. Just cleaning up all the brackets.