1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Diamond 7.5' trip-edge moldboard

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by OceanTrvlr, Dec 18, 2007.

1. Selling a new-condition Diamond 7.5" moldboard. This is Meyer part #84050, trip-edge plow with the trip-edge, springs and cutting edge all included.

I plowed my own driveway for two storms last year. That's the only use it's seen.

Replacement cost from a Meyer dealer is about $1700 but I'd like to get $1000.

The plow is on a pallet in zip code 02050 (eastern Massachusetts). Come pick it up or I can help arrange shipping.

(781) 834-5242

2. Any suggestions on other places to list this moldboard for sale? I've posted it on Craigslist but only got people calling who failed to read that it was the moldboard only.

3. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

4. Adding some images of the moldboard I have for sale.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Best offer takes this moldboard and trip-edge. Come and get it! :)

6. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

$300

Call 508 753 6617

Jay

7. Still available. Anyone bend up their plow this season and need a replacement?

$700 takes this virtually brand new plow.

8. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

What does the mold board weight about.

9. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

How tall is it? Not the curve but actual height. Some were made at 29-30" others were shorter at around 26"

10. oakvillerex

oakvillerex Member

do you have the a frame and quadrant for it also

11. Sorry, never received notification that people had replied to this listing and I haven't been back to this site in a while.

The plow is the Diamond D-7.5 which 26.5" tall. The weight specification says 765 lbs but I'm not sure if that is for the moldboard only or for everything.

I have for sale only the moldboard, trip-edge and cutting edge. No frame or quadrant.

12. Bowtytek

Bowtytek Member
    from Maine

will this moldboard fit any diamond plow set up? my trip springs are horizontal in the edge. my plow is a conventional setup with the head gear that stays on the truck. i bought the truck with the plow on it already but assume it is a mid 90's set up as the truck is a 93, i could be wrong as it could of been transfered there from an older truck. would rather spend the money on a new truck/plow setup, but things happen that i maybe be in this truck for yet another year. also will be looking for a pump if i decide to keep this truck, any ideas where to find one? thanks for the info

13. Unfortunately, I don't know exactly what frames this moldboard will fit. When I was last at a Meyer/Diamond dealer they were incredibly knowledgeable about that kind of thing. I'd speak to one of them.

14. Time to think about new gear again. This moldboard is still sitting in my shop. Who wants it?

15. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

If you where only closer

16. meyere60

meyere60 Senior Member

could you ship it . to chicago il.

17. BigDave12768

BigDave12768 PlowSite.com Addict

The post is 7 months old

18. Yep, quite and old post. This moldboard has been sold.

19. meyere60

meyere60 Senior Member

where des it say it was sold. someone should have said it was sold, or delete this page or something. i looked at this blade a while back when it was new, and was not told anything since. sorry guys.