1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

DeWalt sawzall blades, cheap

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Apr 22, 2004.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

DeWalt sawzall blades 8" long metal cutting 18 TPI I bought 1000 @ the DeWalt store by my house for a big dismantling project last year for 89¢ each, same ones from Home depot are $2.49 each

I have 600 left and am selling in groups of 5 for $5 shipped or 15 for $15 shipped or 30 for $25 shipped. the reason these were cheap is that they were paintscrewups/logo screwups, most have the logo but quite a few dont,, some have the logo but only ¾ of the paint. pic is for refrence paypal is Nate@pirate4x4.com for non credit payments and NCLS@buckeye-express.com for credit card payments any questions hit me at the NCLS addy or pm me

[​IMG]

2. Big Nate's Plowing

100 left

15 caracter rule blows

3. Big Nate's Plowing

GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!