1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Detroit / Downriver Area Sub Needed

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Eyesell, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I have a couple of large accounts that my partner and I will require an additional plow truck, we're located in the Detroit Metro Area, the accounts are downriver, Allen Park and possibly one in Westland.
    Pay is by the hr. but is negotiable based on plowing experience and equipment. I have an extra truck if needed but prefer you to have your own.

Let me know if your interested as I would like to get someone lined up.

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Man, I thought for sure I'd have a hit by now but guess I'll be extra busy this year, oh well :nod:

HC PROPERTY M Junior Member

Sub contract

Hi iam located in the romulus,mi area if your still looking for dependable subs drop me a email i have 3 trucks to picks one dump truck @ jeremiah5387@gmail.com
  4. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

I might be able to help you out this year. I should be picking my 2011 F-350 with a Western Wideout on it this week.
  5. Leisure Time LC

Leisure Time LC Senior Member

I have 5 trucks and would be interested in the one in westland
  6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Westland is covered, we may need someone for the downriver area, my original post was from 2007.

I'll PM you very soon..
  7. BossPlow2010

BossPlow2010 PlowSite.com Addict

Are there any lots further downriver than Allen Park such as Flat Rock or Trenton?