1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Determined how to age a western

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by fireboy6413, Oct 19, 2009.

1. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

In case any one is interested, for the pro plus plows, im sure its for all western but, to tell when it was manufactured, on the white serial tag on the pump, the first six number are year month day

2. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

Good infor.. FYI... if your in Rockland keep your plows locked up with some chains. people out stealing them all over the county. 6 total so far including mine. :drinkup:

3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

That # will only tell you when that pump was built, doesnt include the mold board, lights or AQ&L.

4. fireboy6413

fireboy6413 Senior Member

Are you kidding me, I had one stolen from me last year, and 8 foot pro plus. They better catch the you know what

5. jgsxr750

jgsxr750 Member

yepper..police said i was the 8th in the county to get hit since the summer. funny how you don;t see any anouncements about it but you hear about a $2500 10 speed.:gunsfiring: