1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

detailed pics of atv plows

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by RAM4x4HONDA, Jan 25, 2006.

1. RAM4x4HONDA

RAM4x4HONDA Junior Member
    from MA

does anyone have detailed pics of their plows and mounts, pushtubes for their atvs? Im fabricating one for our arctic cat 250 4x4, and any help would be appreciated. Ive already got a 54" blade, that I rolled outa 1/8" steel with ribs on the back.

- thanks

2. RAM4x4HONDA

from MA

anyone have pics of how the plow gets angled? where the pushtubes go in

3. Stuffdeer

Stuffdeer Senior Member

Today when I'm not busy, I'll go out and take the plow off the quad, and show you some pics of the mounts and angling it. I have a 60" Cycle Country.

4. here my ac 250 with the ac 50'' plow. Tomorrow I'll roll it out and take some mount shots too.

ac plow.jpg

5. here's a pic of the mounts under the foot pegs and on the bottom is the plow frame. Sorry I only could take one picture since my memory card still had my auto show pictures on it. I'll get more though.

plow mount.jpg

6. more

that second one is a bad shot, ya can't see anything!

pivot table.jpg

side view of angle.jpg

7. RAM4x4HONDA

from MA

lownranger, thanks. THat helps me out alot better, was wondering if you could take a picture of the mounting plate that bolts onto the bottom of the frame.I jsut picked up some metal today, and will work on it tomarrow and next week, should have it finished. Ill take some pics after I get it done and mounted to the arctic cat.

8. RAM4x4HONDA

from MA

well, almost have it finished. anyone know how the manual hand lift works, I do not have a winch on the arctic cat and if I dont get one Im gonna fabricate a hand lift.anyone have pics?

9. i'm not at my house right now, but i'll still try to get that shot of the mounts.

10. RAM4x4HONDA

from MA

finishhed the plow in shop today, now jsut gotta paint it and bolt the parts on, will take pics tonite.