1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Desperate!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by repo_man62, Aug 6, 2005.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Need a 7' or less plow for my '94 Bronco! Don't care what kind it is as long as it will definatly fit my truck. Must be complete. Will consider trade for my 8' Western. It's set up for 88-98 Chev.

2. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

anything under a 7.5ft will be way to small. use the damn 8ft its what i would use its the best fit IMO. dont go smaller then 7.5ft

3. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

With that short of wheel base 8' is WAY too heavy! I've had bronco plow trucks before and I KNOW that I'd have to put ALOT OF BALLAST IN THE BACK! That is why I want a smaller one.

4. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

bronco

take it the local suspension shop and have 3/4 t suspension put on the front axle then a 7.5 or 8 would work fine other wise go with 7 foot.

5. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Please read 1st post...I DO NOT want to modify ANYTHING. Just a straight bolt-up. And I want 7' or smaller.

6. snoking

snoking Senior Member

im 95% i have a sevon foot snowway with controler, and pump....bought it last year for 500....if you want ill lte it go for 400....i can get an undercarraige for around 100 extra because i dont have one and buddy of mine does for a bronco,....

7. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Sent you a p.m. How old is it? Poly or steel? What year bronco is your buddies?

8. snoking

snoking Senior Member

89 bronco, and its a poly ploe...about 7 years old....hasnt seen snow in 3.5 years thought

9. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

if Bob dosent get it send me the details please I need a fourth plow for a backup truck

10. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Call me @ 417-876-1280

11. diggermcw

diggermcw Junior Member

Trade???

I have a 7 1/2 Uni-Mount Western on a 96' F-350. Would like to go to a 8' Uni-Mount for next year. Located between Grand Rapids and Lansing Mi. Send me a PM if interested in a possible trade???

12. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

still have it? call me

13. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Do you still have it? Please contact me ASAP!

14. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

hey repo did you just buy a 77 chevy plow truck on ebay in Indy?

wasnt sure if it was the same repo_man62 or not... I had emailed that guy about possible trade for my bronco plow truck, he was intrested but said he needed the cash. Just curious since i was watching the auction.

All_Clear

15. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Yep! I sure did!!! Alot cheaper than buying a plow for my Bronco! $800.00

16. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

"The chevy and plow for the bronco and plow? or just the complete plow?

I will seriously think about it, i was tryin to trade the bronco only to him and was going to cut the plow off, seriously i was gonna offer it on here since i knew you were looking for that exact plow... kinda funny.

my biggest thing was how rusted the older truck is... Let me know what he has told ya, he didnt have much to say about it when i emailed him.

Thanks
    All_Clear"

Let me know what kind of deal you'd like work, email me at All_Clear@msn.com
    We can work something out...

17. All_Clear

All_Clear Senior Member

Let me know if your still interested in trading. I live about an hr 15 slightly northwest of Indy.

Thanks