1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Desperate to drive this weekend!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowfox74, Jan 21, 2016.

1. snowfox74

snowfox74 Junior Member

Anyone needing a experienced plow driver please contact me. I have 15+ years experience, reliable, gentle on equipment, trust worthy, and drug free!! The diesel I usually drive broke down and I'm looking to plow some snow. I don't have a CDL but my Class C is good, no Dui's, no points. If u or anyone u know is looking please msg me!! If I have to sit here and watch it snow two feet this weekend, I will cry real tears! lol (only half kidding) Thanks! Kelli- Mt. Airy, MD.
  2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

This sounds like one of those dating sites commercials. :waving:

If you post a picture of you, you'll get pictures back !!!

3. kolwnmstr

kolwnmstr Senior Member

Didn't go to college but got my GED.

Sorry i had to lol. He started it^^^^^
  4. Dogplow Dodge

from NJ

I'm not really a snow plow driver, but I stayed in a holiday inn express last night....

Sorry, he made me do it

Wishing the OP a good hookup here, so that he can get his snow plowing fixxxxThumbs Up
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2016
  5. kolwnmstr

kolwnmstr Senior Member

God damn addicts :laughing:
  6. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

The OP is a "she". And I hope she gets to plow some snow.payup
  7. Dogplow Dodge

from NJ

Oh..... My apologies.... Hard to see what someone looks like online without some sort of sign or pic. My profile pic shows me...:D

Change all the "He's" to she's in previous posts, and we're good to goThumbs Up

I'm sure someone in the MD area has a need for a driver.:waving: Last I heard, you guys (ladies) were getting 16- 32" of snow in the Washington / MD area.

That should be interesting.
  8. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

If you have work I will rent you a truck plow and salter
  9. leolkfrm

leolkfrm PlowSite.com Addict

her name is at the end of the post
  10. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

1st of.. that is an honorable thing there. Nice when members help out other members! Thumbs Up

x2 on renting you a truck. Come on over to Illinois and I am pretty sure you can have your pick of trucks to rent. We don't get snow here anymore... damn el nino or global warming or whatever they call it this week. :laughing:
  11. PriorityCleanin

PriorityCleanin Member