1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Desperate! E-60 problem again

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by plowman2, Jan 31, 2004.

1. plowman2

plowman2 Member

Is there anyone that can help me today? My e-60 which is only in service since December has an intermitant problem. Sometimes when I try and raise it it will not raise but angle to the right. I also noticed that when sometimes when I angle right it goes to the left. I also noticed that I seem to have the problem with the lift just prior to when I hold down the down button to wait for the float light to come on it blink for a minute and then goes off. tried switching the B valve assy and still have the same problem. Could the lowering valve assy be causing my problem when I try to lift it. I am desperate for some help we are supose to get more snow Monday night. Even if someone that works on Meyers could give me a call. 724-228-3948 thanks again
  2. EJK2352

EJK2352 Senior Member

Sounds like a problem with the touch pad. Ditch that touch pad and get a Slick-Stick or the 2 switch set-up. I had so many problems with the touch pad, I went to the 2 switch set-up. I have had no problems with the 2 switch and It's been in the truck since 1995.
  3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Make sure all your exterior connections are clean with Dielectric grease on them too. Probably too easy of a fix to be the problem. But ya never know sometimes ya just luck out. You buy the slick stick and it's not the problem at least you would now have an extra controller.