1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Demon wings VS Demon wings LT.........whats the diffrence.....demon rep

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ACA L&L, Jan 2, 2012.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Anyone use either one of these, know what the diffrence is. website pics or drawings look the same, sent PM no answer. if your out there demon rep let us know what the diff is.
  2. gas man

gas man Junior Member

interested aswell.
  3. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

Excellent Customer Service :rolleyes:
  4. snow patrol

snow patrol Senior Member

Sorry for delayed response on this thread. I do believe I responded to your PM.

The LT's are installed the same way and work the same way. The only difference is that the size of the wings are a little shorter. Meaning they don't protrude forward (to the front of the plow) as much. The height of the wings are the same and they allow for the same tripping action as well.

The price for the Demon Wings LT' are also much more affordable at $249.00.

I recently updated the website with a video of the Demon Wings LT. The video shows the plow and plow wings from the front. Here is the website: DemonwWings1.com its on the videos page, third one down. Thanks!
  5. ACA L&L

ACA L&L Senior Member

Thanks for the PM you sent nice vid.....it was the same day you posted this right, if so we got that one.....? If it was not never got it, we were trying to buy wings/box blades for the plows we have this season so without knowing/hearing back we just ordered what we know and are familiar with, the buyers pro wings, thanks tho, maybe next couple of years we will try them out..........Kinda sucks really wanted to try this out.....at this point with buying the two sets of pro wings, switching the 4 sets of pro wings we have out would be pricy!
  6. Lkohan

Lkohan Junior Member

Has anyone tried these out and can give us feedback. Also I guess my question is how much of a difference between the LT and regular Demon Wings.