1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Demon Wings LT Video

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snow patrol, Jan 15, 2012.

1. snow patrol

snow patrol Senior Member

A number of members have suggested and/or asked for a video with a front view of the Demon Wings plowing. Well, we finally had some snow here and I was able to make a quick video. Nothing fancy but here is the link (its the 3rd video down):

Here it is directly on youtube:

The video is of the Demon Wings LT. The video is simple but I think it will help to see how they contain snow as well as carry snow around turns. Thanks!
  2. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

Where did you find a muni that let you plow the roads ;)
    Or were these private?
  3. snow patrol

snow patrol Senior Member

Trade secrete :)
  4. jhall22guitar

jhall22guitar PlowSite.com Addict

Dont tell anyone that your doing it :D
  5. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

nice video
    Just got me thinking of my old days again when I ran sideboards on my 8ft western I kinda mis them I like them when plowing along cars in a lot you cut the snow till the blade filled up and pull away take to pile then do it again
    with my western pro wing have now it likes trail some off under the cars
    I always got a clean edge with sideboards if you can understand what Im talking about Figure you do most people that never ran them wouldnt under stand Do a video in parking lot with cars thats where them wings (sideboards) will work for a person