1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Demo spreader sale, Western, Meyer

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Jim@esitrucks, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

Western
    We have Model 1000,500 and 2500 available- These are demo units, come with full warranty and variable speed controllers
    http://www.westernplows.com/wp/showroom/low-profile

Model 500 with receiver mount and variable speed control- 1181.00 + shipping

Model 1000 with receiver mount and variable speed control- 1359.00 + shipping

Model 2500 with receiver mount and variable speed control- 1595.00 + shipping

Meyer Demo units
    Details and pictures on Meyers website
    http://www.meyerproducts.com/

BL-240- 599.00 + shipping

BL-400- 749.00 + shipping

Blaster 350- 1399.00 plus shipping

Blaster 350s-1599.00 plus shipping

Blaster 750s-1729.00 plus shipping

Meyer Mate XL- 1299.00 plus shipping

These are demo units and come with full Warranty. PM me for details. Quantities are limited and first come first serve.

Shoot me a pm if you want pictures

Last edited: Jul 26, 2012
  2. crazyboy

crazyboy Senior Member
    from NJ

Free shipping ;)

3. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Jim, whats the normal price on the matexl Ive never seen one like that and I am interested in mounting something like that to the back of my bobcat.

4. Wilnip

Wilnip Senior Member

I second the motion

5. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

I tell you what....if you can find the same spreaders, with warranty cheaper...I will give you free shipping....good luck with that

6. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive