1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Demo Blizzard 760lt

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by cjc810, Oct 21, 2004.

1. cjc810

cjc810 Member
    from RI

I have a complete setup demo Blizzard 760Lt snowplow for sale
    used 1 season, plow in excellent shape.
    Will order frame to fit the proper vehicle. Plow will fit 1500 series pick-ups
    $2600.00

you can e-mail me at caz123@netzero.net

2. cjc810

cjc810 Member
    from RI

sent to top

3. DJC

DJC Senior Member

$2600.00!!!! You can buy a 2005 860 blizzard cheaper then that:)

4. cjc810

cjc810 Member
    from RI

I think you better buy one because I am a dealer and I cant buy them that Cheap.

5. Up North

Up North Senior Member

Getting my new 760LT put on next Friday. $2565 + tax. Was supposed to get it on last week but the plows just arrived at the dealer on Thursday. Can't wait! Pray for snow!

Buck

6. wls

wls Senior Member

Before I bought my 810, they gave me a price of a tad over 2700.00 installed for a 8'6" model
    how much do you get for the total price plus install out in RI?

7. cjc810

cjc810 Member
    from RI

Plows are more expensive in the Northeast. 860's run about 3700 installed.
    Fisher plows run about 4100 for an 8' hd installed

8. cjc810

cjc810 Member
    from RI

Just brought to top

9. butters

butters Member

760lt

Same here (Petoskey and Gaylord, Michigan) dealers charging $2565 plus tax installed for a LT760.

10. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Is the plow still available?? Does the warranty convey (2 yr hydraulics/electrical and 5 yr structural)???

11. Up North

Up North Senior Member

PlowVA, if you're talking about the 760LT I know my dealer will get you one. Can't speak for butters, but his dealer probably could as well. Michigan is a bit shorter drive for you then Minnesota, but if you want the phone number to my dealer let me know.

Buck

12. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Thanks Up North. I'm on the way to CT for the weekend, so RI isn't too much further. Never been to Michigan though...

13. butters

butters Member

760lt

The Petoskey dealer needed about a week to get one in. I am getting one as soon as my truck is out of the shop unless I can find a used plow in the meantime. There are other dealers in Southern Michigan that may be closer to you. (you can find them on Blizzard's webpage) You will definitely have to weigh the cost of gas these days and see if it is worth traveling to Michigan to buy a plow. Blizzard plows are probably cheaper in Michigan since they are made here.

14. cjc810

cjc810 Member
    from RI

the Plow Is Sold!!!!

15. Up North

Up North Senior Member

PlowVA, I forgot about cjc810 having one for sale (and that's what started this whole thread, sheeezzz). Hope you were able to pick up that one from him. Good luck!

Buck

16. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

can you please tell me what dealer this was?

Thanks.